Adult stem cells circulate throughout our bodies and act as natural healers. These cells have vast potential and limitless capabilities.
For more than 40 years, adult stem cells therapy has been used to treat cancer patients. Recent advancements in adult stem cell therapy have been astounding. Stem cells from an ill patient are being used as part of the treatment. There is no possibility of the body rejecting the new tissue formed, making stem cell treatment safe and effective in achieving positive medical outcomes. It is important to note that adult stem cell therapy is not controversial because it involves the use of a patient’s own tissues and NOT derived from embryos.
Clinical results from cardiac, pulmonary, neurological, and vascular procedures have shown that the adult stem cell procedures are as safe as traditional procedures and are complimentary to current medical practice.
Adult stem cells are extracted from the patient’s bone marrow and fat (adipose). At Intercellular Sciences, the naturally occurring stem cells in the blood are cultivated into millions of Regenocyte Adult Stem Cells. The Regenocyte Stem Cells are produced in our international treatment center and are administered into the area of need for the patient. Once injected, they stimulate tissue re-growth and greater blood flow to the affected areas. The goal of the treatment is to replace damaged cells and to promote the growth of new blood vessels and tissues in order to help the target organ function at a greater capacity. There is no risk of rejection since the Adult Stem Cells received are directly from the patient. Regenocyte Adult Stem Cell Therapy is safe, highly effective and presents minimal risk.
Watch this amazing social testimony from one of our recent patients treated with stem cell therapy. His transformation is nothing short than amazing. You judge for yourself on how effective adult stem cell therapy is.
General Advantages of Adult Stem Cell Therapy:
- A Second Chance with Stem Cell Treatment: Patients are given another change at life when the options available through conventional means are exhausted or fail to result in a reasonable quality of life.
- Stem Cell Treatment is Natural: Regenerative solutions replace damaged cells and tissue by making the most of the body’s natural regenerative potential, not just implant a temporary or artificial fix.
- Safe and Effective Stem Cell Treatmemt: Because the Adult Stem Cells are derived directly from the patients own body, there is virtually no possibility for rejection, as compared to donor replacement organs and blood transfusions.
- Positive Side Effects: Stem cells also behave like beacons that alert the body to send its own regenerative resources to the site and reactivate the healing process in situations where the body would not have done so voluntarily.
- Adult Stem Cell Therapy offers Proven Results: Clinical results thus far have proven positive. Remarkably, no patient has responded negatively to the cells and the small percentage of patients who did not respond to treatment showed no negative side effects.
- The Earlier a Patient is Treated with Stem Cells, the Better the Success Rate: Receiving stem cell treatment now will offer a greater result than later. Just as with other medical treatments, it is always better to treat a serious progressive diseases like cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, COPD, Dementia, Cystic fibrosis, sooner than wait until symptoms and complications are more advanced.
Benefits from Regenocyte© Adult Stem Cell Therapy include:
- Stem Cell Treatment for Heart Disease – Cardiomyopathy Case Study
- Stem Cell Treatment for the Heart, Cardiomyopathy
If you think that adult stem cell therapy treatment may be out of reach for your health issues, it is not. Advanced stem cell treatment is available today. Regenocyte © Adult Stem Cell Therapy results have exceeded expectations. For more information on Intercellular Sciences treatments, results, and updates on advances in adult stem cell therapy, please contact Regenocyte today.
To find out more today, call us at (866) 216-5710